The December 2020 issue of Chicago Construction News has been published.
- Contractors team for $500 million West Lake Corridor Rail Expansion in Northern Indiana;
- Chicago construction employment declines 7% in year ending in September: AGCA report;
- Chicago mayor joins in Invest Southwest $200 million Ogden Commons initiative;
- Work starts on $815 million Argonne Advanced Photon Source beamline building;
- Special feature: Complete Construction Crewing is getting the Chicagoland area back to work; and
- Projects and opportunities.