The Fall (September) 2021 issue of Chicago Construction News has been published.
- Chicago, Illinois construction employment increases during pandemic: AGC
- Sept. Building Code Scofflaw list includes 99 addresses;
- ASA Chicago aims to knock 2021 Meet the GCs event out of the ballpark;
- Preservation projects win awards from Landmark Illinois; and
- Projects and opportunities.
- You can view the publication on page turning software here. If you would like a printed edition (or subscription) you can request your copies at this link.