The Winter (February 2021 issue of Chicago Construction News has been published.
- Chicago construction employment declines 3% in year because of COVID-19;
- Former construction company office manager charged after allegedly embezzling more than $2.3 million;
- Chicago-area industrial construction reaches record levels, driven by COVID-19 and Amazon;
- Annual ASA Construction Expo and Safety Conference goes virtual for 2021;
- Legal: PPP changes in the wake of the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act;
- Estimating and bidding: In it to win – how to increase your odds of winning;
- Exciting new brand ties Helm together and strengthens construction service (special feature); and
- Projects and opportunities.