The Summer 2017 issue of Chicago Construction News has been published.
- Illinois reports 3 percent construction job loss, year-to-year
- $5 billion “city within a city” proposed for South Loop site
- Future City Awards: The Power of Public Spaces
- $1 billion Union Station redevelopment: Developer, GC selected
- Sterling Commercial Roofing succeeds with client and employee focus and awareness of industry trends (sponsored)
- BIM and specifications writing: The Great Disconnect
- Projects and opportunities