The Mardi Gras-themed event at Carnivale (702 W. Fulton) will provide the venue for the group to announce its 2016 plan.
You can register here.
The CLC was created in 2015 “to cultivate the next generation of leaders in the Chicago area construction industry,” the BA website says. “It consists of dedicated, talented under-40 professionals who have a desire to take advantage of all that the Chicagoland AGC chapter has to offer as they continue building their careers.”
The CLC develops a variety of educational sessions, site tours, networking and fundraising activities for the benefit of the group and AGC members at large, the BA says, with benefits and services including:
- Networking provides a forum for young construction industry professionals to discuss pertinent issues and build relationships with other industry professionals;
- Enabling up-and-comers to become involved in the Builders Association and prepare for future leadership roles within the association;
- Professional development opportunities for CLC members results in an enhanced construction workforce throughout the Chicagoland area;
- Promoting the construction industry through progressive and innovative programs directed at industry professionals, government agencies, private clientele and the community;
- Providing a platform to encourage students to enter the construction field; and
- Giving back to the community through charitable events.